Get a personalized demo of NetSuite
Explore NetSuite with a guide
Successfully executing your enterprise cloud ERP strategy means turning to the world’s most proven, trusted, and deployed cloud ERP solution—NetSuite. With more than 30,000 organizations and subsidiaries running NetSuite across more than 160 countries, some of the world’s best-known brands trust their businesses to NetSuite to take their financial and operational processes to the cloud.
This is your chance to see NetSuite in action. We look forward to hearing from you!
I have used Verity on many strategic projects, including a NetSuite CRM/ERP implementation. For critical projects, I wouldn’t choose another firm.
Key NetSuite features
- NetSuite provides complete financial management including invoicing and sophisticated revenue recognition management. NetSuite accelerates financial processes with real-time multi-currency consolidation and real-time roll-up across orders, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, inventory, billing, invoicing, and order fulfillment. NetSuite also provides sophisticated financial and statutory reporting for external stakeholders.
- NetSuite’s optimized order management and fulfillment processes tightly drive the order process from quote to eventual fulfillment. Sophisticated multi-location manufacturing, inventory management, and fulfillment ensure continually efficient operations.
- NetSuite streamlines procurement with a complete procure-to-pay process comprising workflow management, approvals, vendor self-service, and payment.
- NetSuite Business Intelligence gives corporate, division, and subsidiary stakeholders a true real-time view into every level of the business.
- NetSuite PSA, which includes Project Management, Resource Management, Project Accounting, Timesheet & Expense Management, and Analytics provides powerful tools to help you manage your projects, resources and finances.