NetSuite is the #1 cloud business software suite encompassing accounting/enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), professional services automation (PSA), and e-commerce capabilities. It creates a single source of truth across departments in an integrated business management solution that is fully hosted in the cloud.
With NetSuite you gain a transparent, real-time view of your entire business from anywhere. Over 30,000 organizations from over 160 countries run on NetSuite, launching it to the #1 ranked SaaS business management suite in the world. From mid-size to enterprise, wholesale distribution, software/technology, retail, professional services, and many other industry verticals utilize NetSuite to solve their unique business challenges.
Key NetSuite benefits
Organizations that run NetSuite:
- Free themselves from expensive and disruptive upgrades.
- Deploy across divisions and subsidiaries with unprecedented speed and efficiency.
- Transform their IT operations—reducing costs and driving business results.
- Trust an ERP that is flexible and changes with the needs of the business.
- Gain real-time visibility, ensuring consistent and compliant internal and external reporting both globally and locally.
NetSuite ERP runs all of your key back-office operations and financial business processes in the cloud—including accounting, inventory and supply chain, and order management.
NetSuite CRM+ delivers true customer lifecycle management, from marketing and opportunity management to order management, customer upsell, cross-sell, renewal, and customer service.
Combining e-commerce, order management, inventory, CRM and financials, SuiteCommerce enables businesses to deliver engaging and personalized online experiences on any device.
Resource management, project management, project accounting, and timesheet / expense management in NetSuite PSA improves resource utilization, on-time project delivery, profitability, and streamlines invoicing and billing.